- Installed more than 100,000,000 square feet of single-ply roofing
- Maintain more than 10,000,000 square feet of roofing
- Completed more than 11,000 projects nation-wide
CQR has become known by businesses as the “leak detectives.” We begin with a methodical 6-step approach that has earned us our reputation for resolving hard-to-find sources of roof leaks. To prevent future problems, our team works with owners and managers to develop practical roof care plans that extend the life of a roof investment and prevent problems that, left unresolved, could lead to added expense and damage to valuable assets.
Clark’s Quality Roofing serves 11 western states from our home office in Murray, Utah, and has been involved in projects of all sizes in almost every state in the nation.
For property managers, building owners, and contractors, CQR offers expert installation of single-ply roofing membrane for commercial and industrial roofs. We specialize in sustainable “cool” white roofs, as well as solar and vegetative living roofs. We have a track record for managing complex, high-profile roofing projects with speed, efficiency, and innovative problem-solving, while delivering quality end results.
With our expertise in roofing, waterproofing, HVAC systems, skylights, windows, solar panels, and other building components, our staff are innovative problem-solvers and consultants. Whether we are overseeing a large-scale project or responding to an emergency leak or small maintenance item, our three decades of experience have equipped us to match the right solution to the presenting challenge or problem.
We are available for many types of roof-related or moisture-problem consultations and inspections for contractors, building owners, attorneys, and others.
- 2014 National Roofing Contractors Association’s “Best Innovative Roofing Contractor” Award
- 2014 & 2006 National Roofing Contractors Gold Circle Award Winner
- 2004, 2005, 2006 Sika Sarnafil’s Century Award Winner
- Carlisle Syntec Corp’s Hall of Fame for 250 single-ply perfect installations
- 2001 & 2003 Sarnafil “Project of The Year” Award
- Stevens Roofing Systems Bronze Award Winner
- CQR president Carl Clark was a significant contributor to the National Roofing Association’s 6-Volume Roofing Manual.
- RoofConnect’s chosen contractor for the state of Utah
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association
- The Utah Roofing Contractors Association
- American Subcontractors Association of Utah
- Member of BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association International)
- Member of the Salt Lake County Business Alliance